ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to the Pac-10 from the Bruins

Hiero

All-American Poster
Jun 25, 2002
Well can't say that I can speak for anyone but me, but I thought I would drop by and say welcome. If I recall correctly, the series in football between UCLA and Utah goes back to the 30s if not the 20s (I probably should look it up again in the media guide). Now it looks like it will be a regular outting. Enjoy coming out to play by the blue Pacific!

someone else to spank the bRUINS!
roll.gif

I'm hoping what I hear about the division break downs is true -- that we (Utah) will be in the same division (South) with both of you guys. I can't begin to describe how excited I am to be playing you guys regularly!
This post was edited on 6/16 5:50 PM by ilnati

Re: Imagine this....if you only played UCLA once a year,

Originally posted by unbreakabletrojan:
you could always be 1-0....muahahahahahaha
laugh.gif

Oh how the mighty have fallen. It was an easy ride up and a quick ride down courtesy the NCAA.

Originally posted by Hiero:
laugh.gif

Oh how the mighty have fallen. It was an easy ride up and a quick ride down courtesy the NCAA.

Still wont save you!

Originally posted by Hiero:

laugh.gif

the gutty little bRUINS, always great in off season, then the season starts.

I know, now you have your Dream team coaching staff, How's that working out.
roll.gif

Cheat on!

cheaton_large.jpg

Hiero the bRUIN,

While our issues with the NCAA are for a few years (assuming that our appeals or other courses of action that we can / will take do not succeed in reducing the penalties) being a bRUIN football player is like being on permanent probation-lousy seasons, no bowl invitations, half empty stadiums, being ignored by your own local press. You get the point... Nobody cares about fUCLA!

FIGHT ON!

David

This is awesome! Being in the MWC there has been rivalry smack between us and TDS and that's about it. Now we have Trojans and Bruins on our board smacking back and forth. Great day to be a Ute!

Oh and thanks for the congrats but unfortunately we're going to have to beat BOTH your asses!
3dgrin.gif

you'll have arizona and asu fans doing it too eventually. your biggest "rivals" coming into the pac 10 probably are arizona and asu.

Duck,

Perhaps the person happiest about the Utes moving to the PAC 10 was my wife, but for me, now I'm out of excuses to get out of visiting her family in Corvallis.

Yeah welcome to the Pac 10, you'll see in time why UCLA is seen as USC's jealous little brother.

What can you say? We have to put up with them sadly, and their former overlords to the North.

Cal Extension Campus

laugh.gif

Just like any school, we all have our assholes. I will say, that aside from a couple of assholes that I was treated extremely well by the UCLA fans. One fan even went out of her way to make sure that a whole group of us from utefans were able to park together and get set up. She then made sure that we had invites to many of the other tailgate parties as well. I even got a group grope from the UCLA cheerleaders.
dead.gif

Figures some UCLA moron would be talking crap about cheating. From a program who has 3/4 of their National Championships in hoops garnered with the help of boosters, and shady behavior.

Ute folks there is one thing you need to understand about UCLA.

They don't worry about their own piss ant school, and program. They obsess over the school across town.

Truly sad really.

Oh yeah, they actually cheated in Women's softball, consistently in hoops, recruit from the same talent pool as USC (despite the serial cheater who patrols their sidelines trying to compare them to Harvard & Stanford). Even with this, they have no higher grad rates for football players than USC (in many years, it has been lower).

And yet they still suck royally.

Good grief, it would be awful to don metrosexual colors and be that jealous and lousy.

Hey Utes, just imagine this....if you only played UCLA once a year,

yep, you would still be 1-0, even at the mid-point in the season. This never gets old...ahahahahaha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT