ADVERTISEMENT

VISITOR UPDATE: Cyrus Habibi-Likio, RB

MSaltas

All-American Poster
Aug 31, 2016
Just got off a phone call with Cyrus Habibi-Likio, the Cali running back who was on his official visit this weekend. Cyrus tells it how it is and took 30 minutes out of his day to talk to a reporter as soon as he got off a flight, which speaks volumes about his character.

I'll have an article out later this week, but he said he instantly fell in love with Salt Lake City. He was able to see his family and go out to Bingham High School where some of them play and said it wasn't your typical campus tour. His father and Coach Powell played football together, and he said that reunion was a special moment. He also loved the team atmosphere and how all the players were accepting of him. Cyrus has gone on unofficial visits where the high star rated players don't chat up recruits *cough UDub cough* and Utah was nothing like that, totally welcoming environment. He loved the facilities and the atmosphere of the game and was really impressed with the Muss.

Of all the things he mentioned to me and his reaction to Salt Lake City, I got the impression that he could flip his commitment from Washington State to Utah, which appears to be his favorite despite being committed to the Cougars.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News