ADVERTISEMENT

Wow this board is dead!

JohnyCougar

Freshman Poster
Aug 10, 2010
No offense, But its less then 2 weeks till gametime. I'm a Pitt fan looking for some info on the Utes. A fellow Pitt fan on here posted what we have and I couldn't have done any better myself. But We are REALLY excited about our team and our talents this year. And I'm sure you guys are too being in the Top 25. Just hoping I would see some more chatter.

Hail to Pitt!

This forum hasn't really taken off yet. The premium page is where all the chatter goes on.

Were really excited about the season also. On offense we only replace one Olineman (John Cullen will be the new starter and was the Top JuCo tackle in the nation last year) and we need to replace our top wideout from last season. We have a lot of talent at WR, but they lack a lot of experience.

Defense is a little different. We have to replace all 3 starters at LB. The guys that will now be starting have all played, so it will be interesting to see how they do this year. We replace one Corner but we have a lot of speed and talent there and several that have already played a lot. Safety might be the biggest question. We replace both starters. One will be Justin Taplin-Ross, he started 2 games last year due to injuries and played significant time for us and did a good job. The other spot is still up for grabs with some young guys that lack experience. Our DLine is very strong and can rotate 8 easily and the talent is there to go even deeper. The Dlne is the strongest position on our team.

Nobody goes to this page. Not sure why but all the discussions are on the premium page

sPitt fans, what are you talking about?

This site shows more life than you basketball coach's sister!

That is really low BigEastEEER! How can you make fun of someone who died in the prime of her life? Unbelievable.

Typical lowlife, scumbag, loser, a-hole wvu fan. Doesn't it bother you that the entire country looks at you in this way, mocks and laughs at you, and the only press you get from the media is about cheating to win, deceiving the public by giving free degrees to relatives of big corporations to get money, and your fans throwing things at opposing teams and coachs acting like the low life's they truly are.
Even in the movie about Ernie Davis you are portrayed like that. Maybe you should live with a little shame and try to do things to clean up your image. Or maybe you don't care which is why there are so many problems in the world today.

Classless WVU poster

"This site shows more life than you basketball coach's sister!"

For those in the west that may not know, our BB coach's sister, Maggie Dixon, was the women's head BB coach at the U S Military Academy. She died in April of 06 at the age of 28 from a heart arrhythmia.

This may be the new low in classless posing on a message board. You're a real credit to WVU BigEastEER.

Hail to Pitt!

Originally posted by BigEastEER:
sPitt fans, what are you talking about?

This site shows more life than you basketball coach's sister!

Look, I'm all for rivalry; (and trash talking comes with the territory).

BUT BIG EASTER... THAT CRACK about the PITT's basketball coach who lost his sister (Maggie Dixon) a couple of years ago to a sudden death,(due to an UN-detected Heart arrhythmia) is WAY BEYOND the realm of trash talking, its DISGUSTING .

I'm well versed in college football rivalry, and understand that WVU and PITT have a history that goes back a few years.

BUT HONESTLY.. I can't think of a single WVU alumn or fan, that would find your post even remotely humorous or within any level of human decency.

Is that how your momma raised you? Truly, Maggie Dixon was contributing to society in a very positive way, her loss at that age was tragic !! Nothing funny about that !!

You really need to go check yourself, and I think that if that is your contribution to this board, seriously, you should be banned from rivals.

Watch that Karma pal, it does come back around.

And to the Dixon family, Maggie Dixon was a tremendous person, who had single handedly brought the women's B-ball program at Army out of the losing tradition it was in, to play in the NCAA tournament. She was taken way before her time.

I know BigEastEER, he used to have pictures up of his ugly kid until I ripped into him. His wife left him for some other coal miner and left the ugly kid with him, pathetic.

And y'all wonder why this part of the board is dead.

People on here are using it to run smack on their rivals and not discuss Utah football. That seems to be what happens to any thread started in this area.

This would be equivalent to Utah and BYU fans coming to your board and having a pissing contest in your free section.

In our case, we just tend to avoid other teams pissing contests as it isn't worth the energy.

On many boards y'all start ragging on the fans that have come to your board to hold their own pissing match.

That doesn't make one form of response better than the other, but I hope it helps explain why there are not too many Utah fans on this portion of the site.

That being said, maybe the mods will do something about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT