ADVERTISEMENT

Whittingham provides some clarity on Cam Rising situation

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
First off, I’m gonna be blunt that this situation has not been fair to Cam. I know his family has been ran through the ringer last year and this year with how injury news has been handled. No one should have to tolerate people questioning their desire to be on the field or people thinking that they’re just in this to cash in a quick buck. That’s not Cam and that’s not his nature. he’s his classy and as kind as they come and his family is to. It also hasn’t been fair for the fans or the boosters who donate to the NIL to be left in the dark. I also understand why Whittingham tried to use it to his advantage, although I feel like there needs to be exceptions.

Whittingham said in the press conference today the cam has not been cleared and that that has been the issue and that they are hopeful that it’s soon. I wish that this would have been the theme from the start so the Cam character never would’ve been questioned.

My honest take with what I’ve been hearing recently, is that Isaac goes one more week and Cam is available the following game. It sounds like it just has not been healing the last few weeks as expected.

Stay tuned… but please, anybody questioning Cam’s desire, leave it be after Whittingham‘s comments today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.