ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas lines this week

displacedute

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Vegas
PAC 12:
CU +22 @ #13 Oregon. I think CU probably covers, but they're not winning this game.
WSU +1 @ #18 ASU. Interesting that this is this close. I'd have expected ASU by 3 or 4. I guess the question is can the defense slow down WSU (because the offense probably can't keep up, considering their offensive efficiency is 68th per ESPN)
#15 Utah -13.5 @ OR ST. Two touchdowns? Seems low. Expect Utah by 20+ (OR ST is playing good offense, but they haven't faced a defense yet, playing OK ST, Hawaii, Cal Poly, Stanford, and UCLA)
UW -6.5 @ Arizona. This is down from an opening number of 9. UW's team strength was the OL, and they're very banged up there. The rest of the team is struggling right now. UW is better than Arizona, but on the road after that tough loss to Stanford (and the tough earlier loss to Cal), I wouldn't bet this one.
USC +11 @ #9 ND. I'm surprised by this number too. ND looks good, SC looks inconsistent. Go Trojans.

Top 15 (ahead of Utah):
#6 OU -11 @ #11 Texas. Root for a blowout, regardless of winner (OU winning means Utah moves up this week, but Texas winning makes the Big 12 heading to the playoff less likely)
#1 Bama -17 @ #24 ATM. Root for the upset, and always against Bama.
FSU +27 @ #2 Clemson. I thought FSU was putting things together, but I guess not. Hope for the upset.
MSU +10 @ #8 Wisconsin.
#10 PSU -4.5 @ #17 Iowa. Root for Iowa.
#7 UF +13 @ #5 LSU. Wow, Florida getting no credit whatsoever. Root for a blowout.
Hawaii +12 @ #15 Boise. Go Warriors!

Other games that may be of note:
USU is on a bye.
BYU -6.5 @ USF. USF is a bad team, but they're on a winning streak (beat UCONN last week). BYU was reeling, let's see if the bye week helped. This is a long trip, but lucky for them, the game's in the afternoon. If they lose this one, Kalani's probably not surviving the season (they'll have trouble making a bowl game, with USU, Boise, and SDSU still coming up and a 2-4 record)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News