ADVERTISEMENT

UteZone Special - Check it out!

L. McCurdy

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Feb 16, 2010
I swear I posted this on here already. Sorry guys.

Right now, we (UteZone) are offering the Entire month of August for FREE, for ANYONE who wants to read about Fall Camp!!

This is a GRRRRRREAT opprotunity for you guys who don't have "Premium Board Access" to The UteZone/Inside Ute Nation, to really get to see what the UteZone is about and what we have to offer.

All you have to do, is sign up for our "7-day FREE trial" and we'll make it 30-days of access to the UteZone and the entire Rivals.com network for FREE! Enter the promo code ute30 - and start enjoying fall camp updates, recruiting updates, and follow your favorite program now!

This is a very exciting time to on our site and boards.. Hope to see you guys in "Inside Ute Nation" very soon!

We're also doing a lot of contests, aswell as other things, on our Twitter/Facebook page. Right now, we're offering Every 100th member, who "follows" our Twitter site, a FREE UteZone membership! We will continue to keep doing these contests! So, be sure to Add/Follow us on Twitter/Facebook, for your chance to win a free membership and other prizes.

If you have any questions, let me know! We appreciate you guys using and choosing the UteZone!

Spread the word, Sign up NOW!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT