ADVERTISEMENT

Utez, I don't see how you can recruit in the PAC 10

Seriously you are such an annoyance. USC cheated for their wins and if you think Kiffin is a great coach, then you are truly blind. And don't lecture me about USC football, my grandfather is the "Noblest Trojan of them All." I know what goes on behind the scenes.

Originally posted by BlueBrigade:
Seriously you are such an annoyance. USC cheated for their wins and if you think Kiffin is a great coach, then you are truly blind. And don't lecture me about USC football, my grandfather is the "Noblest Trojan of them All." I know what goes on behind the scenes.
So you're on the inside.
roll.gif

lmao!! thank you for giving us some PAC trash talk...going back and forth with the Zoobs gets really old sometimes

Actually our starting Left tackle will be a kid your new coach was trying to bring into USC, so I think we'll be just fine.

We don't care about none o' that. We'll kick yer arses the way things are now. We will just keep doin' what we do, you know, how we do.

Utah now having better access to California recruiting is scary IMO Look what this program has done with under the radar players. Give them blue chip players and they are a threat to win the Pac 12 every year.

Oregon State has recruited Utah pretty well in the last few years, Stephen Paea for expample. I expect that will get tougher as we can't use the "you can play in the Pac 10 argument".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT