ADVERTISEMENT

Utah vs. Byu Game Predictions

DSpight

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2016
It is rivalry game eve and Utah is favored by 3.5 pts. Nationally Utah is expected to win and Byu is expected to cover. I want to know what UteNation thinks! Here....we....go!

35-17 Utah
: I know, I know..."The Oline" right?!?! I realize that they played below expectations last week. I also realize that the run game didn't look all that great as well but you know what they say, "A teams biggest improvement is from week 1 to week 2." As cliche' as that might sound, I wholeheartedly believe it to be true. Sources close to the program say that while getting the win last Saturday was all that mattered, absolutely no one was happy with the way the team performed. The team is working hard to fix the deficiencies that showed up against SUU and they will undoubtedly be fixed come game time.

I believe the offense is good for no less than 21 pts. The defense will account at least 7. Whether that be from positioning the Offense on a turnover or something more spectacular. I also believe that one of the return teams gets 7 pts as well. While it's most likely Boobie, Don't be surprised if one of the freshman (Burgess or Blackmon) break one as well.

I don't feel like Hill and Williams can be kept out of the end zone the entire game. Utah's D will slow them down however. If AZ can keep the Cougar offense under 20 pts, then you better believe that Utah can and will do the same.

Barring some crazy turnover situation, Utah should control this game from the opening kick. While Byu seems to be trending in the right direction under Coach Sitake, they will be outmatched Saturday night.

Make sure to post your predictions and why or how you think it will happen that way!
Don't forget to follow the UteNation team on twitter!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News