ADVERTISEMENT

Utah Sports Report - Episode #24: Interview with Oklahoma Basketball player, Jalen Hill #1.

JWunderli1

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2006
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Hey guys, I checked off a bucket list item last weekend when I traveled to Kansas and watched Jalen Hill and the Oklahoma Sooners take on the Kansas Jayhawks in the Phog Allen Fieldhouse. I can tell you that both teams players, but especially Kansas's, are much more physically developed than the players on our team - they all looked really strong and athletic with few exceptions. The atmosphere for a Saturday noon-time game on CBS was electric. I hung out with Jalen's dad (we co-coached for a couple of years and then it was just me for a couple of years before Jalen and my son started AAU ball in 7th grade.

On a related side note, I arranged for a visit to Utah with Tommy and Larry for Jalen and he came up and toured the facilities and watched some of the practice before having to go play in his AAU game. I wish he was a Ute - he would help us a lot and represent us well. I know it's not Utah-related but have a watch if you want to see a good kid that might have been a Ute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News