ADVERTISEMENT

Utah Fans

DUCKSSTICKTOGETHER

All-American Poster
Sep 19, 2008
Just wondering will you guys miss anything about MWC at all? Now that your team is in The PAC 12 how do you see your team doing? Welcome to the Big Boys club now. Sept you will start your new home, good luck this season. GO! Ducks!

Personally I don't want to bag on the MWC, but there is nothing I will miss about it. Utah upgraded in every aspect they could by moving to the PAC 12.

As far as expectations, I don't know. Utah is fairly young this year all over, and will be replacing all 4 starters in the secondary. All the players listed as starters now are very talented kids, but some lack experience. Another question will be depth. Utah needs the QB and OL especially to stay healthy this year.

It's gonna be a lot of fun.

I miss Laramie, Provo, Vegas and Albucraky in my rear view mirror.

All kidding aside Wyo, CSU, NM, SDSU and the losers to the South were all teams we have played a long time in various leagues. Our TV contract was messed up, only on Direct for out of state fans (but we did get a fixed schedule early and football was 100% televised).

So miss some of nostalgia but more looking forward to the Big Boys club and seeing how we compete.

Good luck to the Ducks as well, interesting to see how all of the chatter as of late turns out.

I'm predicting Utah to finish #3 in the PAC-12 South. They are a darkhorse to win the South. If they make it to the PAC-12 title game they should be blown out, unless the game is in SLC.

MWC

I won't miss:
5 Sam Boyd Stadium during the winter or anytime at all and the UNLV tourney
4 Albuquerque
3. Laramie
2. Playing Air Force in football ever again.
1. The Mtn. Channel

Things I will miss:
5. Playing Air Force in football
4. Having weeks off playing, New Mex, Wyoming, UNLV, CSU or whoever the current bottom 4 are.
3. Air Force's Stadium
2. TCU
1. Rivalry week

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT