ADVERTISEMENT

USC Tailgating questions

amcnichol

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
I am posting this to both boards as I would like to get maximum feedback so please just respond on whichever site you prefer. I am coming to town for the USC game this Friday. This will be my first RES game since Stanford in 2013. Hoping to see a win here as well but ideally not in such dramatic fashion. Knowing our Utes we should expect nothing less.

I am arriving early in the day as I wanted to experience the tailgating atmosphere which I haven't had the pleasure of doing for many years. I was curious if any of you can help me answer the following questions:

What time is the tailgating likely to get started on a Friday game?

Are there any UteNation tailgating groups that I can connect up with? It would be great to meet some of the people on the board.

Are there food truck options in the tailgating area as I wont' be cooking a feast on my own?

I will be borrowing my buddies Harley to get there. Are there any decent places to park a motorcycle that don't require a permit?

Thank you in advance for any info. The Utes have won four straight of the games I have attended in person. I am hoping to keep that string alive with USC and CAL. If that works out I might just go crazy!

Reactions: MagnaUteFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News