ADVERTISEMENT

Trojan Tip #3 . . .

21-17 - that's what most Arizona fans are repeating when it comes to sc. Scoreboard!!!

Look forward to seeing you guys in Tucson - or not - my guess is that we won't see anywhere near the number of sc fans that we would normally see.

That's so cute. I remember I celebrated the first time my 3 year old went poopy in the toilet, too. Store those memories away, Wildcat fan. They're precious.

Originally posted by dc4azcats:
21-17 - that's what most Arizona fans are repeating when it comes to sc. Scoreboard!!!

Look forward to seeing you guys in Tucson - or not - my guess is that we won't see anywhere near the number of sc fans that we would normally see.
yes, even a blind squirrel gets a nut so often.

WIldcat Fans..

As a public service, I am here to show you the two ways that you can get to the Rose Bowl:

1. You can buy tickets to the game and watch two REAL teams play
OR
2. You can stay home and watch the two REAL teams play on your television sets.

Other than above, all other roads are closed to you. Get used to it, as it will ease your pain!

FIGHT ON!!

David

BYU fans are just as arrogant as USC fans only they have no reason to be......"delusional" comes to mind.

Trojan fans can talk all they want - at the end of the day it's still the same score - Arizona 21 and Sc - 17.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT