ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for all the congratulations from so many classy fans!!

S. Pelton

All-American Poster
Aug 12, 2008
We are so excited to make this new move, and it was amazing to see so many well wishes from so many fans of different programs from across the country!

At Utezone, we're pretty used to posting on the INSIDE UTE NATION board, and it is kind of a change for our members to post much om the football board.

We have an amazing, dedicated fanbase and I know they/we are all excited to mix it up with our new fellow fans. Old habits die hard, and we are working on moving more traffic to this board. So please, be patient with us as we make this transition and/or if you don't receive immediate responses or many responses to your threads. Ute fans represent, we're just used to doing it elsewhere.

Thanks again to so many for a warm welcome. I know we're getting a mixed welcome nationwide, so to show up on this board to so many positive posts is a really great thing!

We look forward to playing with the big boys!
Go UTES!

I think Utah adds a lot to the conference. Two undefeated seasons in the decade, undefeated in bowl games, and lots of players that play with an edge. I was a huge Paris Warren fan when he was at Grant and Utah (except when he killed the Bears in 2004). Can't wait to get the conference rolling in 2011. I'm hoping instead of the traditional East/West or North/South they go with three separate divisions. California, Northwest, and Rockies. You play each of the other three in your conference and at least one team from each of the other two divisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT