ADVERTISEMENT

Some things to watch for at CB, an important 2020 position...

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
With Jaylon Johnson, Josh Nurse, and Tareke Lewis graduating—and don’t forget Guidry could get tempted to the NFL—landing quality CBs will be important.

I just did that article on Henderson and I think Utah’s only threat is Notre Dame. The medical school here could go a really long ways in helping land him.

Overall, they’ll take 2-4 total. Sources I’ve been talking to feel really good about Darryl Porter Jr, who they felt was initially a tough read on his visit. Keep an eye out for Caine Savage’s announcement this weekend. I had predicted Utah, but that might change, as I was told he decommitted from ASU because he wants a shot at WR and he was also trying to make his brother Cassius a package deal. The belief is Wazzu could be the threat because they’ll take him at WR. Utah, for what it’s worth, will take him as an athlete overall. Neither of the two schools have offered his brother.

Kenzel Lawler is someone they see a lot of upside in and from an instant impact JuCo standpoint, there’s Kyree Jackson out of Ft. Scott CC.

Of course there will be others that they try and flip, but situations will vary on who with that we can and can’t talk about. Two others to watch would be Kyle Williams out of California and JuCo Dominique Bean-Bradshaw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News