ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings for the Utes

rjtla

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Very excited about a nice gritty win at home. Finally beating AZ is huge for us . So is withstanding losing a big lead and getting behind and then holding on and regaining the lead . And so is being the team that executed better the last 3 minutes of the game(missed FTs NWS).

So I am thinking we have the high RPI , just beat number 9, people will notice and we move up a few rungs. Then I looked at the results from yesterday . Every single team just above us won, many with solid or impressive wins. In fact 12-21 all won. 7-11 all five teams lost but I really don't see any of them falling 11 spots on one loss. So we may still be at 22 in spite of beating number 9. Need to handle the Buffs next weekend and get some help above us. And then win at least one in the tourney to reach the semis. If we can keep that 9ish RPI and break the top 20 I think we are at least a 4 , maybe even a 3 seed if we get two wins. If we win the tourney we will have had to beat two of Oregon, Az and Cal I think we are a solid 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News