ADVERTISEMENT

PREGAME THOUGHTS: THE GAME OF 'HOMES' And "White's #10"

Anthony White

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2017
HERE it is folks! Holy War Week, THE GAME OF HOMES!

Living in Utah you have 2 choices when it comes to College Sports - Being A RED Home or a Blue Home.

So....

As we prepare to travel south for this war of all wars! We MUST rally all the NORTH as we travel to Beat that 'Team Down South.' We must UNITE around Coach Whitt! "The KING OF THE NORTH!" "The KING OF THE NORTH!" "The KING OF THE NORTH!"

https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en

#1. I don't care what the records say, I don't care who that 'Team Down South' has played - Take it serious and DO YOUR JOB!

#2. I'm looking forward to watching Huntley mature and have the game slow down for him as the season goes along, but I have a feeling we need it SOON and when I say SOON, I mean NOW!

#3. Utah opened this game +1.5. That's right UNDERDOGS - In college football the Wise Guys put a premium on Home Field advantage and the Home Team usually gets 6 points off the top. Do the Math - EVERYONE thinks this is going to come down to the wire!

#4. When it Comes down to it... Utah DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE! We all know that 'Team Down South' hasn't performed well on offense to start the year. Averaging a merely 231 yards per game, and 10 points. But its the HOLY WAR - No one will care about how bad or how good the teams have been playing after that first kickoff!

#5. FEED D.C. - I'm sure that 'Team Down South' has learned after his 10 catch performance that he's our Go-To Guy, with double coverage going his way expect for more Players to get involved and an open run game using both Huntley and Moss to keep the defense honest.

#6. Tomorrow 'Down South' will be Beautiful Cloudy Day at 80 degrees! No complaints here!

#7. Fond memory - In 2003 we traveled 'DOWN SOUTH' to play that 'Team Down South', as I looked out the window on the bus ride to the stadium - I noticed a father in son in a blue minivan wearing blue, looking like they were also on their way to the game - the son, maybe around 12-14 years old, had eye-black already on. - - They soon realized who we were - 3 busloads of players. coaches and staff and what happened next showed me all I needed to know about the HOLY WAR- for the next 10-20 miles Father and son in unison, drove with their middle fingers up towards our buses. HAHAHAHAHA!

#8. DO YOU REMEMBER THE 2015 BOWL GAME AND LAST YEARS 'DOWN SOUTH' GAME? HMMMMMMMM.... Either way this game will keep us at the edge of our seats! I don't care how much we're up by! KEEP THE FOOT ON THE PEDAL! Play 4 quarters!

#9. Here is this - Stop the Run and Be able to Run the Ball! Keys to the Game - Mangum has a nice arm, but I'll take my chances of him sitting back there while our DL comes after him!

#10 No more talking - Support the KING OF THE NORTH!!!! Support our UTES! I have 100% Faith in Coach Whittingham, Scalley, Taylor, and Harding!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News