ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE READ - Fundraiser for Porter Hancock

D. Sorensen

All-American Poster
Jul 21, 2005
I just got word of this fundraiser and I wanted to pass the word along to those that might be in a position to help. I know that there are individuals inside the Utah football program that are helping with this as well, so it's relevant. Here are the details:

“THE FIGHT FOR FEELING”
AUCTION/RAFFLE/FUNDRAISER FOR PORTER HANCOCK

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26TH
LOGAN HIGH SCHOOL CRIMSON GYM
10:00 A.M. ? 5:00 P.M.

On October 7, 2011 Porter Hancock’s world as he knew it changed. Porter suffered a dislocated neck following a freak accident during a football game. He is currently paralyzed from the chest down. Porter’s mother Jill, is a single parent and needs to spend most her time at the hospital with Porter. Porter’s family owned a split level home which is not wheelchair accessible. The community, family and friends are in the process of building them a new home. Porter’s grandfather has donated a piece of property and we are looking for any help that you may be willing to give.

Our family will be holding an auction/raffle/fundraiser to help offset the huge medical bills and necessary items needed for Porter to be able to return home.

If you have items you would be willing to donate such as; but not limited to: gift cards, athletic memorabilia, baked goods, craft items, quilts, services, or anything we could use for our silent auction, or raffle, please contact Cameron Brown (435) 881-8145, Jordan Brown (435) 374-8510 or Cheryl W. Brown (435) 881-8146 home (435) 753-7407.

Monetary donations can be made payable to Zion’s Bank, Porter Hancock Donation Account. They can be mailed to The Hancock Family, attn: Cheryl W. Brown, 1633 E 1700 N., Logan, UT 84341 or taken to any Zion’s Bank.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT