ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Jazz Pick Up Conley

motorpike

All-American Poster
Jun 7, 2010
So for any Jazz fans on the board, or even NBA fans in general that care to weigh in... Reports are that the Jazz have finalized a pre-draft deal to pick up Conley from the Grizz. I'm wondering what the overall take on this deal is. More specifically, did the Jazz give up too much and will there be enough cap space to do anything else to add to what they've got? This certainly improves their big three of Gobert, Mitchell and now Conley, but they'll still need another good shooting weapon on the wing before I could consider them a serious threat, especially having given up Crowder in the deal. Does this ruin any chance at picking up Tobias Harris (I have no idea if that was a realistic possibility or not in the first place).

Reports have the Jazz giving up the 23rd pick or whatever it is in the first round this year, another first round pick in a future draft (next year maybe?), Crowder and Korver. I think Korver may hang them up this year anyway so that's probably more to make the money work.

Any thoughts on how this helps/hurts the Jazz now and in the future?

Reactions: MagnaUteFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News