ADVERTISEMENT

Need byu tickets

Dolphinsalt

Freshman Poster
Dec 22, 2010
Does anyone out there know how to get some tickets for the byu Utah game this year. Also has anyone been there before to watch the utes? What should I expect? I have never been down there and I have wanted to see what type of atmosphere it has.

Pretty sure the U sold out their allotment.

As far as atmosphere if you have to ask then you don't want to know?
chairshot.gif

No tailgating, crowd usually late, historically their student section was not all together although they are messing with a unified section called the Abyss this year (should be the Abyuss but I digress).

When the Utes win, they will punch our coach's wife in the mouth or split on players (see Provo loss a few years ago and also note coach's wife is a TDS grad, UCLA in Vegas bowl). So it sounds like a really neat time? Many who do go regularly now seem to post they will only go if they sit in the Utah section? Best part is when at RES they blame us for drunkeness and causation. TDS has no excuses, just bad behavior.

I'll watch this one in So Cal on the big screen. My best days are looking at Provo in my rear view mirror.

Yes this is exaggerated but TDS in their end zone stadium is not my ideal roadie for this year.
This post was edited on 7/27 8:45 AM by Tube Rider

The only way to get tickets now will be from somewhere like ksl.com or stubhub.

There are bad fans everywhere but down there they are a bunch of up tight self rightous pricks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT