ADVERTISEMENT

Mystery Visitor Is...

MSaltas

All-American Poster
Aug 31, 2016
Alex eluded to a mystery visitor for this week's BYU game and initially we couldn't release it because the player is currently committed to another school. Well, the other school is aware of the trip now, so your mystery guy is one of the Utes top RB targets, Cyrus Habibi-Likio. He told me of his visit on Saturday and just let me know that the Washington State coaches are aware of his plans.

He hasn't announced it on Twitter or social media yet, so if you could keep it on the board so Cyrus can announce it himself, that would be much appreciated.

I urge you to watch his film. He has a big build for a running back uses his long legs to break away in the open field. He also is an exceptional pass catcher, which is probably a big reason for the Wazzu commit.

He told me he has a lot of family in SLC and asked them to visit him while he's up on campus as well. He is versatile and would fit perfectly in our system. Like I said, he's a priority recruit and I really like the Utah coaching staff's chances of flipping his commitment.

Here's my original article on Habibi-Likio: https://utah.forums.rivals.com/threads/recruit-update-cyrus-habibi-likio.14576/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News