ADVERTISEMENT

More PAC-12 Tourney ticket advice please.

mmoffitt321801

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2009
Thanks to Big Daddy and others for ticket advice. Bought 2 tickets in upper section for the Utah/USC game for $30 each but sat mid-court on about row 15 and there was lots of room around us. Fun game.

It seems the biggest contingent of fans there are from Arizona. So, based on how Arizona does, ticket demand might really change.

I'm wondering if I'll still be able to buy tickets as easily for the Friday game as I did tonight (Thursday).

Tickets on Stub Hub for the Friday session run from $125 (upper rows) to about $400/seat (lower bowl-sidelines) for tomorrow. Prices are the same Vivid and through the PAC-12 resale website. I'd hate to get there after the Oregon/Arizona game and not be able to buy tickets in the hallway. With only 2 games Saturday, I'm wondering if people from the early game (Oregon and Arizona) stay for the Utah/Cal game and few tickets available in the hallway though I'd guess with the Utah game at 8:30, people from the 1st game are less likely to stick around. Some ticket brokers I talked to there said that if Arizona wins, tickets will be very tight for the 2nd game (Utah/Cal). I don't know if that's true or they're just trying to set people up to pay higher prices. If Arizona loses, they don't see Arizona sticking around for the second game (Utah Cal) and tickets should be easy.

That also leaves me wondering about ticket availability for the Saturday championship game if Utah makes it.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for our suggestions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News