ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan fan here, please take it easy on my Wolverines.....

Hail Michigan

All-American Poster
Sep 16, 2002
Should be a good game and Utah certainly has a good team. Anyone who's going I hope you enjoy your visit to Michigan and Michigan stadium aka The Big House! Seating capacity of 109,501.

Thanks. We are excited to be coming. This is Utah's first game of the season against a quality opponent. Will be interesting to see how the game plays out.

That said we seem to like to play in Michigan given the scores of the past 2 games.

I am particularly excited about Big Blue coming out to Salt Lake City. Our stadium is small by comparison but our fans are LOUD! Hopefully Wolverine fans will have an equally fun experience in Salt Lake City.

Last, no injuries to either side would be fine with me. Here's to a hard fought well played game.

Do you think you get over 96000 fans for this game? When do you anticipate Brady Hoke to be replaced by Jim Harbaugh?

I'm guessing the stadium will be filled near capacity for this game (capacity-109,901). 3:30 kickoff and a PAC 12 team coming to town. There have been over 115k a few times. For those going to the game, safe travels & good luck Sat

As far as Hoke, a lot of fans and media think he's on the hot seat right now, but IMO he isn't. His teams have not won any big road games since he arrived and he failed his 1st big test against ND this year. I think he would have to have a losing record this year to lose his job. This team still lacks an identity. Running game was putrid last year, but has made strides this year albeit against inferior competition. Still a lot of young guys on offense this year with a lot of talent (only lose QB Gardner next year). Michigan has pulled in some very good recruiting classes since Hoke arrived & he's in year 4. Many people think player development is lacking. Hoke had to rebuild depth in many areas left bare by Rich Rodriguez, especially in the trenches. the 2010 class (year before Hoke arrived) was a disaster with many defections contributing to the depth problems. We shall see how the season plays out. The game this Sat will be a good barometer on where this current Michigan team stands. Many fans are increasingly growing impatient.

I don't see Jim Harbaugh ever at Michigan, especially as long as Dave Brandon is AD. I could see John Harbaugh coming in before Jim

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT