ADVERTISEMENT

Lines for top 11 and PAC 12

displacedute

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Vegas
Top 11 because I only care about the one-loss teams now (and 11 is where Baylor is ranked in the AP Poll)

ATM +17 @ #1 LSU. Honestly, ATM winning would be good for us. LSU is a lock for the SEC title game, so weakening them this week would be fine. Then if they beat UGA, great, but if not, they're out. Go Aggies!
#2 OSU -9 @ #10 Michigan. Same here. Michigan wins, OSU still makes the title game, and it removes the 2-B1G problem.
#3 Clemson -25.5 @ S. Carolina. Same here, but it's pretty unlikely and Clemson losing in the title game probably puts them behind Utah anyway, regardless of the S. Carolina game (their opponent will be 9-3).
#4 UGA -28 @ GA Tech. Again, a Tech win would be massive, but it's not likely.
#5 Bama -4 @ #16 Auburn. This is a bigger one. Auburn winning this would be big for us. I'm pretty sure we pass Bama regardless, but if they blow out Auburn it's going to be tougher. If they lose, they're out.
CU +28.5 @ #6 Utah. Go Utes. Win and cover would be nice (yes, I know it's going to be cold, do it anyway).
#7 OU -12.5 @ #21 OK ST. Go Pokes! Oklahoma is my biggest worry, personally (among things the Utes can't control). Wins over ranked teams may push them past us, despite us not losing and them being behind us all year.
FSU +17 @ #8 UF. This one doesn't matter, so go FSU I guess?
#13 Wisconsin -2.5 @ #9 Minnesota. Yes, Minnesota is higher ranked, and at home, and they're still 3 point dogs. Go Badgers!
#10 Baylor -14 @ Kansas. Wouldn't it be the most Baylor thing ever to wrap up the title game and have a shot at the playoff and then lose to Kansas? Yes, yes it would. Hope it happens.

That is a LOT of top 10 road teams (OSU, Clemson, UGA, Bama, Oklahoma, Baylor). Expect one of them to go down.

Now for the Pac-12:

CIVL WAR: ORST +17.5 @ #14 Oregon. Freaking Ducks. Still, they need to win this one if we want next week's game to give us a boost. Go Ducks (freaking Ducks)!
TERRITORIAL CUP: Arizona +12.5 @ ASU. This is sort of irrelevant for us, but I guess ASU being 7-5 instead of 6-6 would be kinda good. Go Devils?
APPLE CUP: WSU +6.5 @ UW. Irrelevant. Both are 6-5, neither are getting ranked. Go Cougs I guess?
Cal +2.5 @ UCLA. Again, 7-5 opponents are better than 6-6 ones. Go Bears!
#15 ND -14 @ Stanford. OOC game doesn't mean anything to Utah, but does to the PAC 12. Go Cardinal!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News