ADVERTISEMENT

***IMPORTANT*** Note for the board this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
Guys, there's still too much negativity about the team on this board. Because of this, I've been talking to other Rivals publishers--honestly, some of you baffled me last week. Look, it's a message board, everyone has every right to their opinion, but one thing that had been stated, is that once a poster has posted on something and then continuously repeats themselves on the negative subject, that's a little much.

I'll say this, Coach Mac believes fans have every right to vent, but he also says that everyone needs to relax a little. He says the issues are all easily fixable and he knows how damn good this team can be. He also knows that they're in their own heads right now and that the BYE week came at the perfect time to get out of their own heads. He talked about negative words creeping into anyone's head and how it can hurt them. For instance, a player can't be told to, "Stop fumbling the football.' They need to be told to, "Possess the football."

Therefore, this gets back to what I just mentioned, state your frustrations and move on. It does no one good dwelling on the negative. NO ONE. That suggested rule isn't an easy one to figure how to put into place, but from this point on, if someone is beating a dead horse and can't even try to find some positives, I welcome anyone to DM and let me know so that I can go back and look at a bunch of the posts. From there, I'll judge whether to put someone in the posting penalty box for a few days with no other restrictions.

It takes a village to raise a child, and it also takes a message board community to put someone in check, so they realize how they're being. Please, from this point on, DM myself, Andrew, Mikey, or anyone else on the staff. We'll take a look at it and go from there. Just basically, stop carrying all this negativity through your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News