ADVERTISEMENT

How do you feel about Domo returning to Utah?

medute

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2012
I am one of those people who makes fun of the SEC when we see that they constitute close to 30% of all arrests of college players. One could argue they value performance on the field above the character of the players that they recruit and produce.

In my opinion, compared to most other universities across the country, Utah has done a fine job of recruiting players of high character. They have also taken a chance on young men who perhaps didn't fit the mold of a boy scout, yet they helped them to become better people through their time at Utah.

But what about Domo? As of right now, he has been charged with first degree felony robbery. In addition, it appears that he has admitted to trying to sell a couple of phones that he just happened to pick up (which belonged to other people).

I noticed in the other thread that a lot of people are talking about lesser charges and what can and what can't be proven. But regardless of what charges stick, what if he stole that man's money and stole those phones and tried to sell them? Do you want him back at Utah if that is true? Do you hope that his punishment is less severe and he returns after 4 games or something like that?

Personally, I hope for justice. If that means that Domo didn't commit the crime, then I hope that comes to light and we see him on the field all season and he joins DB U and gets drafted next year. If he did commit that crime, I don't want him at Utah. I have been robbed before and it is a terrible feeling to have something stolen from you, not to mention to have your life threatened for a couple hundred bucks.

My hopes for Domo depend on the truth and not necessarily the charges that are filed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News