ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck in the mountain west

wildcatmat

All-American Poster
Apr 18, 2002
Most Pac 10 fans try and route for each other during out of conference games and since all of your games next year are out of (our) conference, I hope you win the Mountain West. It would certainly help the rep of the Pac 10 if you guys are the champs of the league. You'll have alot more fans paying attention to how you are doing. Good luck.

Thanks! It will be an interesting year as we will have a target on our backs for every conference game this season. I think hostile won't even begin to describe the climate our teams will face while visiting other schools. You can pretty much guarantee that every school in the MWC has circled that date.

It will be an interesting year. I have to say that some of us are also looking at this transition year as though we are playing 13 OOC games. It would be great to come out of the league on a high like winning the championship and going to another B_S bowl. We still need the Orange to give us any chance at hitting for the cylce before coming into the Conference of Champions! I love that moniker and hope that my UTES can add to the list of championships. We bring 20 along with us, so that's something.

I am proud to watch what Utah can do. One of the few schools I pull for besides Florida. I think Utah definitely has the target this year in the MWC. But after that its big things for the Utes. IMO they will become a favorite their first year to win the Pac 12.

Good luck this season, Utes!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT