ADVERTISEMENT

Football tickets - I MAY have some available

mmoffitt321801

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2009
I sell 6 football tickets to my sons and their spouses each year. I've been slow getting them the prices. I think they are balking at this year's price increase. I'll know in a couple days if they choose not to pick up the tickets. If they don't, I'll offer them at my cost (including CC fees etc) to anyone on the board who wants to pick them up for a year. I would only sell them in groups of 2 seats. I'll sell them "first come - first served" to whoever responds first. Text me at 801-631-9901.

The seats are all on the West side and are:

W14 - Row 43, Seats 20,21: My cost: $1476.50 for two seats for the the six games (includes CC fees - $150/ticket), Facility Enhancment fee ($24/ticket), and Handling fee ($2/ticket) and ticket cost $1150 for two seats for six games).

W14- Row 51, Seats 30-33: My cots: $1196.50 for two seats or double that if all four become available.

If someone wants better seats, I'd consider sitting higher and selling my 2 seats, W11 (42 yard line on the west side), Row 5, Seats 1&2 and sitting up higher with my kids. My cost for two seats (W11, Row 5, 1&2) is $2525.50 for six games.

My apologies if these DON'T become available. I'm posting this before knowing if I have seats available to give you time to decide if you might be interested and also to protect myself from having to turn them back to the ticket office if my kids bow out. My sense is I'll likely have 2 of the upper seats available.

I've been a stadium expansion "bull" so I guess I get to eat some crow but my kids seem to be balking at this year's price increase. If you buy them this year, and the same seats are available next year, kids decide to pass on the tickets, I'll give you the first option to pick them up for another year.

Thanks,

Mark

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News