ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from this USC fan on a tough win over Pitt today!

Quadman1

All-American Poster
Jun 30, 2002
I also wanted to post that Utah made a great showing in the first Pac-12 game at the Coliseum on September 10. I had the chance to meet a few of the many thousands of Ute fans who traveled to L.A. for the game, and my wife and I were very impressed with the quality of your fan base, who really showed up to support your team. Your band is great (hardly any bands travel en masse the days), your cheerleaders and dancers are talented and beautiful, and your team plays tough. Utah is a great addition to the Pac-12 and shows more spirit, even on the road, than most other schools in our conference.

Good luck the rest of the season, and here's to many years of great games between the Utes and my Trojans!

Thanks for the praise. Utah was fortunate to overcome their mistakes this game but clearly need yo clean up their play. Defense definitely stepped up today. Hopefully they can get some guys back as they are suffering a lot with injuries to key players. I think they have lost four starters for the season. And a few more are injured.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT