ADVERTISEMENT

Cane fan here!

quel

All-American Poster
Jan 30, 2002
I come in peace. Just wanted a little insight into Salt Lake City. I will be visiting for 2 weeks (business) at the end of Feb. I've been in pretty cold climates before, but never anywhere like Utah. Is the weather snow still pretty heavy in Feb./March?

I will be staying on base. Where are the good eateries? Are there any areas I should avoid? Never been sking, etc., so what are some of the cheaper places that I could visit.

Your help is truly appreciated.

To answer your question, yes there it is still pretty cold here in February and early March (anywhere from 10 - 50 degrees are possibilities, average usually around 35-40 daytime and 20-30 nighttime). It can also snow at anytime during those months so be prepared.

You say you are staying on base so does that mean Hill AFB in Ogden? Ogden is about 45 min. north of SLC. I don't know the local eateries up there too well so maybe someone else on the board can provide a little insight.

Thanks for the reply.
This post was edited on 1/30 5:55 PM by quel

Go over to Utefans.net. There is a guy on base goes by BigZ. You should ask him, he's a good guy and should be able to help. Ironically might be in your neck of the woods right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT