ADVERTISEMENT

Can we vote you back out of the Pac-12?

TroysSon

All-American Poster
Jan 6, 2005
I mean seriously not a flame. What a joke. I thought we were getting Utah as in win the Sugar Bowl Utah, not can't beat a WAC team Utah. I know your QB got hurt, but you had scored what? 0 points with him. I don't even understand how you could even begin to get excited about hosting USC. Are fans that excited about seeing their team get schalacked?

We have to learn how to pay our players better in order to compete with U$C. CHEAT ON!

I also note you did not post any of your BS last year when we were going for the tie with no time left. Pathetic you now show up. Go back to the hood.

cheating-trojan-bb.thumbnail.jpg

Scoreboard. Maybe you should cheat so you can beat the aggies. I would actually suggest cheating cause it looks to be the only way you won't be a complete joke in this conference.

Maybe after we get our full revenue share we can afford to pay the players as much as U$C

Wow, why the venom at the Utes? I guess they did not like hearing you were a threat and potential second ranking in the conference.Well, Stanford gave them a lesson in humble pie.ASU is looking forward to out match up next week.Is White suppose to play?

Using NFL terms I would say right now he is Probable. They held him out last week due to some "tweaks" he felt making cuts during pre-game warmups. He didn't practice Monday but they say (not just him saying) that they are planning on having him be able to play this weekend.

Thanks, looks like a good match up of defensive fronts.Look for Sutton which had a nice write up in the ESPN blog comparing him to your star defensive guy.Running the ball for each team is important and if we can't do better than last year, we will be in a world of hurt; since we do not have great receivers like Robinson anymore.I can say I think or dual options QB, Tyler Kelly, will be a weapon; that in some ways helps compared with OZ last year, that was mainly a passer.For a young team like my Devils the home field is huge right now.

This post was edited on 9/20 10:54 AM by Sundevil76

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT