ADVERTISEMENT

BYU question from a Baylor fan...

AFBU

Sophomore Poster
Feb 23, 2011
I threw this out onto the Basketball forum but figured I'd ask yall here as well: What are BYU fans like? I'm going to the BYU/Baylor game this weekend and love to heckle. Will they be butthurt over every fornication joke or be good sports?

Originally posted by AFBU:
I threw this out onto the Basketball forum but figured I'd ask yall here as well: What are BYU fans like? I'm going to the BYU/Baylor game this weekend and love to heckle. Will they be butthurt over every fornication joke or be good sports?

Definitely butt hurt. Many, not all, but many BYU fans have major persecution complexes. They do not take criticism easily and if you are heckling them, they will definitely get riled up.

I would recommend staying away from targeting their religion. It's been done and it is bigotry.

They played Utah St. a few weeks ago and the Aggie students had some great signs mocking Davies. There were a few articles written about it and the apology Utah State's president made to BYU. Google it. Funny stuff.

The Utah State fanbase doesn't get enough credit imo, funny stuff indeed. Fornication Probation chant was classic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT