ADVERTISEMENT

An apology...kind of

RedDevilUte

Sophomore Poster
Feb 4, 2014
i posted this on another thread but it's still bothering me.
Took my aunt to the game last night. Bought tickets a couple weeks back through the ticket office. We were in CC row 42. My aunt a little older and in the shorter side. She happened to sit behind a fan who was much taller than she is. So whether we were standing or sitting, she missed part of the game. There was an empty seat to the right of me, and so at halftime I scooted over a seat so that she could move and see the game. No one sat there the whole first half.
After the game ended everyone was having a good time, and the guy who I moved over by tapped me on the shoulder and said "if I'd have wanted you to sit by me I would have given you my ticket." I said "what"--realizing that the guy never stood or cheered once for either team the entire game. He said to me "I paid $20 for that seat that you sat in because I didn't want anyone to sit by me." My response to that was, " I'm sorry. If you would have said something I would gladly have moved back. I apologize " His response was to pull his ticket out of his pocket and wave it in my face. My response to him was, "you don't have to be an ass about it. Just tell me and I would have moved." He then just turned and left.
I only mention this because if it was someone on this board last night I called an ass I'm sorry, but you are. Go Utes. Great win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News