ADVERTISEMENT

6/5 Runnin' Utes Nuggets...

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
Just wanted to mention a few things for you guys. As Utebuntu stated, Moretti is starting his visit tomorrow and he'll be here until Thursday. He'd be in town already, but his flight was delayed. From there, what happens? There's one kid that blew up this year, but has had some academic issues. This kid just graduated, but their still waiting for certain test scores to find out if he qualifies or goes to prep school. When the time comes that I hear this specific guy is eligible, I'll have you guys covered.

So, what happens after those two? I'm told by my sources that the staff is extremely comfortable with what they have. They are also much happier about this group's chemistry. Because of this, they'll be more than willing to sit on a scholarship as opposed to wasting one.

The program is excited about Gabe Bealer. He fully understands the system now, so they believe he could really blow up. I'm told his offseason has continued to go well.

With Collette and Seeley (another their excited for) at the PF position, the next thing will be deciding if Tillman will primarily play wing. Regardless, they're eager to get him on campus. As for Po'Poola, the key will be getting him to harness his energy. They're extremely excited for what these two could potentially proved next season.

As of note relating to Tillman and Po'Poola, Bryan Penn-Johnson is a must-follow for Ute fans. He's a 2018 7-footer with (I'm told) a 7-foot-7 wingspan. I'm told, he can dunk it while standing. He's raw and a little newer to the AAU circuit, so he should blow up, but Penn-Johnson is tight with both Tillman and Po'Poola. The 2018 priority is big men, big men, big men.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News