ADVERTISEMENT

2018 PF Andre Kelly has an OV set up with Utah, Cal, St. Mary's, Iowa State, and UCSB

BenParker

Freshman Poster
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hey guys, this is Ben from Cal Rivals swinging by. 2018 power forward Andre Kelly told me today at the Nor Cal Clash practice that he has an official visit set up with Utah. Below is what I threaded on our message boards:

I was at the Nor Cal Clash practice today at Las Positas College in Livermore, CA today. I'll get key quotes up later, but Andre Kelly told me he has visits set up with Cal, St. Mary's/Iowa State, UCSB, and Utah. We already knew about Cal happening next weekend (September 2), but those are the other four in that order. Kelly said he's hoping to make a decision before the high school season starts, so right around the early signing period.

As for how Kelly looked in practice, I was really impressed with what I saw. He moves very well for a kid of his size. He hit a really nice fadeaway jumper, handles the ball well, etc. He's a lot better than he looks. What I mean by that is when you look at him at first, you think he might be a mid-major type of kid, but once you see him play, you can see why he's garnered the offers that he has. While he doesn't leap out of the gym, he makes up for it with his skill, body frame, and mobility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News