ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming 2020

WyoUte

Junior Poster
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2009
As one of the lucky/cursed Ute fans that live in Wyoming, I have a quick piece of advice...

I have a son who attends UW and I was in Laramie fon Friday and can tell you from many conversations I had that the UU/UWgame next fall is already a HUGE deal for Cowboy fans. Why do I bring this up? Well, if you have ever spent the night in Laramie (a) I'm sorry and (b) you know that suitable hotel rooms are few and far between.

When I got home, I checked on rooms and noticed that many of the better (cleaner) hotels are already selling out. If you are even thinking about going, get online and get a room with a cancellation rate. I would recommend the Hilton (probably sold out), the Hampton or the AmericInn. Avoid the Ramada and Motel 6 like the plague (which you will probably get if you stay there).

With my son attending UW, I have travelled to Laramie quite a bit over the past 6 months and I think you will be surprised by the number of good restaurants, bars etc. It really isn't a bad place and the weather should be PERFECT in mid-September. Coming away with a win might be more difficult than we would hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News