ADVERTISEMENT

PROSPECT UPDATE: Chris Olave, WR, Mission Hills

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
I just spoke with Tuttle's go-to guy, Chris Olave, who recently visited Ohio State He said that he doesn't currently have a top list, but he did mention wanting to trip Utah and Michigan. He also stated that he could make a commitment relatively soon, which tells me Ohio State is likely in the lead (not something that he said). He mentioned that the Buckeyes have been in contact with him the most, then Michigan, Utah, and USC.

A little background on him: After transferring to Mission Hills last year, the transfer was deemed athletically motivated, so his brother who was a senior, missed his senior year. Because of that, he had no junior film, but was seen in a few camps. He told me that him and Tuttle are best of friends and that the appeal of continuing to play with him is huge--you could hear the excitement in his voice when talking about that potential.

A Tuttle Note: For anyone that thinks Jack is doing a lot of recruiting for this class, it doesn't really sound like the case. For instance, Richard Newton, who is from San Diego, said he had yet to talk with him. Also, Olave said that Jack only talks with him about their HS season. That's how locked in Tuttle is apparently to getting a HS championship.

More to come, but here's a link to his available highlights of Olave:

EDIT: My loving wife accidentally deleted the Olave audio :oops: but the above info is the meat of what he said. My apologies on that, but we'll be in touch with him again, relatively soon.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/4310926/chris-olave

Reactions: the_sheik
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News