ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Utah Jazz

JWunderli1

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2006
Cottonwood Heights, UT
I grew up in Connecticut in the tri-state area so I've always been a huge Knicks fan. When I moved to Salt Lake in 1983 for college, I remained a Knick fan but the Jazz became my 2nd favorite team and I always rooted for them (When Michael was playing for the Bulls, I rooted for them because they were so fun to watch).

For many reasons, my love for the Jazz has grown considerably this season, but especially over the last couple of weeks. They have been the hottest team since some time in January. They play as a team and they are fun to watch (I hadn't watched an NBA game all season until Sunday night when I watched the Jazz beat the Lakers and then last night when I watched them dismantle Golden State). It's hard not to love Donovan Mitchell and the things he can do and the nice, humble young man that he is. But the other players and the coaching staff are all very likable too with guys like Joe Ingles (who's having a great season in his own right), Ricky Rubio (first time in his career to make the playoffs), Royce O'Neale, Crowder, Favors, Gobert and the others. The fact that they have two former Utes on their staff is pretty cool as well.

They play Portland tonight and a win means they are the 3rd seed - lots of experts and fans had them missing the playoffs this year before the start of the season. Go Jazz.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News