ADVERTISEMENT

Harlan tweets about the Big 12 rumors… and it’s glorious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Markham

All-American Poster
Staff
Nov 16, 2011
This is great. This is going to stoke flames all day.

This tweet confirms what I’ve heard from three other people over the last week. The remaining Pac-12 members are confident a solid TV deal will get done. I’ve been told for over the last few weeks that the Big 12 was resorting to disinformation tactics, but I wanted to let this play out, as the bickering back and forth has just gotten nasty as hell, at times.

The TV deal is taking longer because the streaming groups that are a part of the bidding rights are new to this game. As has been all along according to my sources — and this tweet is proof of — Utah currently has no interest in the Big 12.

I’m not discrediting some of the reporters that are reporting otherwise. This tweet by Harlan however, shows that he’s sick of the lies being put out there to Big 12 media and some national reporters and I don’t blame him. This whole thing has gotten insane and I continuously hear the remaining Pac-12 schools are in lock-step.

Anyways, this tweet will troll a lot of people today, assure others, and ignite a lot of flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News