ADVERTISEMENT

Collin Chandler Nugget (per Alex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Davenport

All-American Poster
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2012
Alex is out on the road right now, so he asked me to post something on Collin Chandler from one of Alex's rock solid sources around the basketball program. There was some belief that Chandler gave Utah a silent commitment, but as of this moment that is not the case. Utah does not have any scholarships at the moment and Chandler is leaning towards taking a mission, and as of this moment he is also leaning towards BYU.

The Utah program is between a rock in a hard place right now; almost damned if they do and damned if they don't with what they do. Everyone wants to see commits and signees happening, high level ones at that, but at the same time, there aren't scholarships right now. They could get also a lot of grief for signing someone and pushing a current scholarship player out. If Chandler does go to the staff and saying he wants to be a Ute, it is going to put this staff in an interesting position with the reality is that there's likely to be more than one transfer on any given year. Chandler is aware of the scholarship situation at Utah right now, which could be factoring into his decision on where he's leaning and why we've seen a sudden shift.

I'm aware of Alex's source on the situation, and I have no doubt that this source knows exactly what is going on with this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News