ADVERTISEMENT

You will crush sPitt

BigEastEER

All-American Poster
May 16, 2010
sPitt's running game is overrated. Dion Lewis hurt both of his knees in scrimmages. It will just take one good, well placed hit to knock him out of your game. Without the threat of an overrated running game, you should easily win by 30.

Dion ran all over you last year, and your facts are wrong. Dion is perfectly healthy. Our backup running back hurt his knees.

Noel Devine couldn't hold Dion's jockstrap
This post was edited on 8/20 1:48 PM by JohnyCougar

Reading comprehension isn't something Mountaineers fans do very well.

Ray Graham hurt. Dion Lewis is healthy.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I think it's gonna be a great game. It will be a great test for our D.

Lewis is the one who has hurt knees.

For the Utah players, just drill him in the knee with your helmet and watch him go down for the game. I guarantee it.

BigA##Eer,
You once again show the classiness of the WVU Fans! The Utes are a good team that we will have our hands full with. Do the Eeers win games by being dirty? I'm sure that the Utes don't! You must be the idiot that threw the object at our BB coach! Good luck in your university's NCAA investigation! WVU...the university that produced DickRod and Stew the hillbilly that was too stupid to quit the violations! HeeHaw Hoopies!
This post was edited on 8/20 9:11 PM by tubmillpanther

Typical sPitt - resort to personal attacks to cover up their RB's bad knees.

Like I said, don't take my word for it. Drill Dion on his knee(s) and he'll be out of the game. He's one good shot away from being done for the season.

It's sPitt that's trying to hide an injury. I just corrected the lies the sPitt were spewing.

Dion's knee is ready to pop like a balloon.

Utah Nation is now knows what the mountainqueers really are. See Utah fans that every West Virgina joke about inbreading and the Hatfield and the McCoy can be seen from the joke of a human being BE EER! If you want to know about Pitt's injuries just look at Pittsurgh news papers and websites. There is no hidden information. Fair play is not taught in WV. I would be surprised that most mountainqueers can spell fair even if you spot them the F A and I.

BigEastERR

Pretty classless posts ERR! I hope you don't typify the majority of your fan base because you're certainly are an embarrassment to WVU. Classy people do not wish injury on a player.

For the record, again, it's the backup RB that had a banged knee.

Looking for a good game with the Utes.

Hail to Pitt.
This post was edited on 8/29 7:43 PM by PittAlumSC
This post was edited on 8/29 7:43 PM by PittAlumSC

Re: You will crush sPitt, Day Of WVU Infamy 13-9 Broken Hearts!

Lost to PITT, chance for FIRST National Title, No BCS NCS Bowl, Knocked out of Top #1, lost Favorite Son WV Native CoachRod to Michigan, and now still crying, hating, and hopes PITT loses, so be it, what PITT did to every WVU Fan is burned into their memories and tatoo on their Butts from a PITT 4-7 Team whipping of the Mountaineers, 13-9 with even Big East Refs against PITT.

R.I.P. WVU NCS BCS BOWL & COACHROD!
embarassed.gif

This post was edited on 8/31 3:27 PM by CaptainSidneyReilly

Lewis has been completely healthy since he stepped foot at Pitt. You're thinking of Ray Graham, Pitt's ridiculously good backup to Lewis. Graham hurt a knee a few weeks ago.

btw, Bill Stewart is the face of your state and "university." Shouldn't you be hiding or something?
This post was edited on 9/1 10:34 PM by PittBaller

I know people in pittsburgh are really slow

Heck I live here and the way half of you act amazes me on a daily basis. Even so, the fact that you idiots actually believe this BigEastEER guy to be a WVU fan despite the fact that he posts overtly inflammatory stuff, has no posts on the WVU board...ever, and only has 100 or so total posts is hilarious. Keep taking the bait guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT