ADVERTISEMENT

Wanted: Utah vs Washington Tickets

husker2035

Freshman Poster
Jun 20, 2005
Hi all, just recently moved to Utah for my medical residency. I have a friend from back in Nebraska coming out to visit during the Utah vs Washington game so I'm looking for 2 tickets to the game. Really looking forward to experiencing some Ute football this year. Email me at nu2big10@yahoo.com if you have any tickets available. I'd also be interested in tickets to other games as well if you have them. Thanks in advance.

I believe as of now there are only single tickets and standing room only available through utahutes.com for the Washington game. However, bookmark this link as I'm sure someone will eventually realize they won't be able to make the game and will respond.

I would also check the ksl.com classifieds. You will find a lot of tickets there especially as the game gets closer. As a last resort, I would use stubhub.

The main tailgate lot is on Guardsman's Way in the VA parking lot. Feel free to wander around. You will definitely get people inviting you to have a beer and some grub as you walk around. You can also pack in your own beverage of choice and just carry it around as you take in the sights.

Good luck getting tickets. Go Utes!
This post was edited on 8/3 2:10 PM by UteMT

Thanks for the reply, I'm really looking forward to experiencing some Ute football. Think it will be an exciting atmosphere in the Pac-12 this year!

I have 2 donor tickets plus parking pass for sale $220 (Section W11 Row 40)
Email Egotrip619@gmail.com
This post was edited on 8/12 3:02 PM by USC 619

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT