ADVERTISEMENT

Utah...your team is trash.

Why do you think they are leaving the MWC? They knew Boise St would own thier asses. Am I allowed to say ass in Utah?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Go f*ck yourself, gator. Remember what the score of the Utah/UNLV game was? I do. It was 38-10 and you're here talking shit why?

Typical troll.

We already know we suck, you don't. The Pac 12 is going to own your asses. Get used to the LV Bowl!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I was pulling for a Utah win! But your offense never showed up! Your defense keep it close. Good Luck in PAC12.

The Utes definitely need a new Offensive Coordinator. The offense has looked pretty bad the last few weeks, with the exception of the San Diego State game. If the offense doesn't improve in a major way, the Utes' inaugural season in the PAC-12 is going to be forgettable.

Originally posted by GuruPoke:
The Utes play with no heart and no will to win.
Boise St. owns you!!!

Trash? That's a bit extreme don't you think? For some reason (Wynn's shoulder injury?) the offense has really struggled 4 or the last 5 games, but I wouldn't call them trash. They struggled to finish the season, yet still finished 10-3. I'm sure a lot of fans wish their teams was a "Trashy" as Utah I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT