ADVERTISEMENT

Utah Fans: Thank You

usc4dav

Senior Poster
Sep 14, 2003
To The Utah Fan Base:

I wanted to stop by and tell you how much fun I had at the game last night. My seats were in section S03 Row 24, Seat 5 and 6. I have to say that I have traveled to many USC away games and your fans were far and way the nicest group of fans that I met. The fans around me on both sides, in the rows in front of me and behind me helped make the game the most enjoyable away game that I have attended. Your fans were passionate all game long and the stadium was very loud. There was good natured ribbing on both sides during the game, but your fans shook my hand and thanked me for coming to the game. I definitely will be making this a regular away trip.

Also. to those fans that were in the section that I was in, I want to thank you all personally for allowing me to feel welcome and for helping to provide a great game experience. You are all a passionate and classy bunch of fans. I think that even if USC had lost last night, you guys wold have made the experience worth it. I will be pulling for the Utes the rest of the way.

FIGHT ON!

David B.

Great to hear this. I "sponsored" a trojan friend as well. We pulled a string or 2 and got him down on the field for pictures with Tommy Trojan and Swoop. Hell I even took a picture with him.

I am local in Orange County and we were treated equally as nice by the Trojan fans last year when we drove up and tailgated.

We are new to the PAC but I am hopeful that as visitors spread the word, Utah, and its fans do belong in the PAC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT