ADVERTISEMENT

"Trap" Game?

D.Tuimauga

Junior Poster
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2014
Since we have a LONG time to go before the Game tonight, I thought it would be a good time to start a discussion about the game tonight and everyone's thoughts.

Does this game feel "trap-ish" to anyone else or am I just crazy? Here's my thoughts.

-Last week was an emotional win, those take a lot out of you for two reasons. One, it's physically, mentally, emotionally draining to prepare and play in that type of setting. Two, if the following game is against a supposed inferior team, and one that has no real emotional connection (like SJSU) it can be hard to get that same "feeling" back that was present the week before. Here's a comparison that hopefully can paint the picture of my perspective a little clearer.
Let's say you have the opportunity to take a couple of really fast race cars out on an amazing track. The first car you take out is the million dollar luxury forgein super car. The second car is the high end race track ready Mustang or Corvette. The second car is still one badass ride on an amazing course, but because you drove the super car first, there was an obvious drop in excitement.

What are your thoughts on the game today? Does this game say a lot to you about the character and leadership of the team? What are you MOST anxious to see with this game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News