ADVERTISEMENT

Standing room only views

Dec 11, 2007
First of all, I'm a Michigan fan and looking forward to traveling to your campus to watch the game. I hope it will be a great game (it wasn't from my perspective last year) and am looking forward to seeing what the University of Utah has to offer.

Anyway, I'm wondering what the views are like for the standing room only tickets. Those seem to be the best value, and I'm definitely cool with standing the entire game, but what are the views like? Are there parts of the stadium that will be obstructed? Can you move around much at all? Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Disclaimer: I've never watched a game from the standing room only area. However, I have walked around up there. Basically, it is the concourse at the top of the stadium. I believe there are 62 rows in the stadium so it is a ways up, but not so far away that you won't be able to see what it happening on the field.

There will definitely be some room to walk around as the amount of SRO tickets sold is limited due to fire codes. The views of the field should not be obstructed and you will have great views of the mountains and the entire valley including downtown if your tickets are on the west side.

Hope that helps.

The SRO tickets are like "general admission" basically there is about a 3-5 foot area behind the last set of bleacher seats. The actually added a set of bleachers into the SRO area so you'll now be behind them. Any actual seat will not have an obstructed view.. However, there are spots in the SRO where the supports for the lights are planted and if you get stuck at an angle it is possible you could have a little bit of an obstruction. "Usually" the don't sell all of the SRO tickets so you can sort of mill about and change your vantage point but I'm expecting that this game will break our attendance record.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT