ADVERTISEMENT

PROSPECT UPDATE: TREY STRATFORD, C

Andrew Fronce

All-American Poster
Jan 6, 2016
I spoke with offensive line prospect Trey Stratford today. Trey is the 4th-ranked center prospect nationally and measures in at 6'3", 260 lbs. He currently holds 17 offers, 13 of which are from P5 schools. Trey has been hearing a lot from Jim Harding lately, and he really likes how Harding treats his players like family. He's also hearing a lot from Baylor, UCLA, and Cal.

Trey said that the most important things he is looking for in a school a good education and a school's ability to put players in the NFL. He was impressed with Utah's success in the most recent draft and wants to study something business-related, either economics or finance.

Trey wasn't aware that Utah had an elite 11 QB committed in Jack Tuttle, and said that the idea of having a top QB was "promising" as it represented a program that was trending upwards. Trey wants to visit Utah but isn't quite sure when his visit will be yet. He's planning on committing at the end of the summer at the earliest but may wait until November.

I'll have an article coming later, but in my opinion, Trey sounded positive about Utah and it sounds like the Utes have a lot to offer which would meet his interests. More coming soon...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.