ADVERTISEMENT

PROSPECT UPDATE: Blake Kuithe, DE

Andrew Fronce

All-American Poster
Jan 6, 2016
I just spoke with Blake Kuithe and will hopefully be getting his brother on the phone shortly. Blake confirmed that he's down to two schools in his recruitment, Utah and Rice. He said that he and his brother will be visiting Utah in January and signing in February, but that he's not necessarily going to wait to February to announce a commitment. Instead, he'll pull the trigger when the time feels right.

Blake has been recruited by Morgan Scalley, and Morgan has been telling him that he loves Blake's physicality and that he'd fit in well with Utah's mentality because of it. Blake says he loves the physicality of football and loves to hit people.

Blake considers his strengths to be creating separation between himself and an offensive lineman, as well as generating power against his opponent. He also says that his biggest focus on improvement has been his hand technique to help his pass rushing.

I'll have an article on Blake coming later, but based on our conversation, I really like Utah's chances with him. Stay tuned...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News