ADVERTISEMENT

POSTGAME THOUGHTS: What are we more mad at?

What are we you more mad at?

• 1. We lost to a Top-10 team that played their best game of the year?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 2. Seems like the offense has not gotten better since week 1? (We played against a Top 10 team)

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • 3. Seems like the Coaching should improve? (We played against a top 10 team)

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Anthony White

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2017
What are we you more mad at?

1. We lost to a Top-10 team that played their best game of the year?

2. Seems like the offense has not gotten better since week 1? (We played against a Top 10 team)

3. Seems like the Coaching should improve? (We played against a top 10 team)

Lets look around - see those numbers by the teams name on TV - those are rankings. Washington came in and was #10. Were they good YES, did Calls go our way? NO

This message Board is Called UTE NATION - Not RANT, COMPLAIN, BE NEGATIVE NATION. They’re kids, let’s all be proud of our guys, through the ups and downs.

Last week my post was titled - "Are we the only team in the nation that has more ?s and is more worried after victories?"

No if we act like that after Victories - I already knew this was coming after a loss.

We did have our chances - and we need to capitalize on those. If anything...

On Offense - WE NEED TO FINISH

On Defense - WE NEED TO CONTINUE

The Offense will catch up throughout the season - The WRs will start to handle the fastballs, and Huntley will learn to put some touch on it. Remember last year Huntley was also out for a time, the OL is still working some things out and the OL is gaining valuable experience.

Remember last year - when we had trouble getting snaps to the QB and the Punter? HAHA

Seems like years ago now and laughable - much like everyone on here being negative - when we're going to be representing the south in a few months! Believe that, my friends!

I am a UTAH MAN!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News