ADVERTISEMENT

POSTGAME: Are we the only Team in the Nation that has more ?s and is more worried after Victories?!

Anthony White

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2017
I think so...

I mean we are 2-0... But man it seems like we expect so much more... WHY? Because of 2004 and 2008? Let's think about that for a little!

https://media.giphy.com/media/y3QOvy7xxMwKI/giphy.gif

What I loved:

I loved the defense! Now we didn't have much of a rush, but they were a very mobile team with shifts, motions and roll outs, so calling such plays would put us in danger of being out of place. We held our own up front. The LBs looked fantastic, fast athletic and smart. The DBs played well. However, Blair seemed to not be much of a factor in this one - He will be HUGE for us next week! Moss is running like a beast - love that guy, is his dad really Santana Moss? LOL

I can't stop smiling about the defense - I mean when else have they been this good with this amount of depth and athleticism? We may be seeing something special. When will the new JUCO recruits start getting involved?

What We Need to work on:

The same thing Utah has been trying to work on, minus the Urban Years and the Brian Johnson Years - We need some consistency at QB, I have all the confidence in Huntley! The OL communication. We have the athleticism and toughness and I trust Coach Harding, so I know this will be an area that will improve over the year. Covey needs 10-15 touches at least, please! Also, please visit www.GoFundMe.com/UtahFBJuggsMachine. Just kidding - But we really need the WRs to hang on to the ball. We will go as far as this offense takes us, and right now that's deep into the 4th quarter with N. Illinois with the victory hanging by a thread. 2 Blocked FGs on 2 Weeks - lets get that fixed too - seems like trying to get a reserved OL or DL player some reps has run its course.

https://gph.is/2djxuIj

(IN SONG FORM)....

I mean Slow start vs Weber State... Ok...

We came around in the 3rd, last Thurs-day.

It felt great, football was back, We had some fun,

We saw Moss Break Away.... and even Saw Covey Run!

But this is week twoooooo

Still strugglin' on offense, what are we gonna dooooooo?

We do dominate on defense, Wow Scalley and Andersen got them right.

We better improve the kicking, running, passing and blocking game - or the Huskies will give it to us all NIGHT.

UDub played Auburn, on National TVVVVVVVV - We were praying for a Big Play and to squeak it out, then Chase Hansen delivered with his I. N. TTTTTTTTT!!!

Now we'll all worry all week to see what improvements have been made...

I know one this for sure... is that I picked a great Fantasy football team... I'm about to get paaaaaiiiidddd!

See ya Soon - ya Hear!

https://media.giphy.com/media/eQyPiQGIkaQSI/giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News