ADVERTISEMENT

New Season Predictions

CL34

All-American Poster
Nov 11, 2006
I come in peace Utes.

Curious to know how you guys think you are going to fare this season? You guys seemed to be very competitive in all your games last season and if Wynn doesn't get hurt you probably win the South. What are you expectations for this year, who will be the stars of your team? Are you worried now that Chow has left as OC?

Based upon your previous posts why don't you just head back home? Nice one and done with Michigan by the way. We are only receiving 50% of the PAC money CU is receiving and yet earned a home and home with Michigan. Can't wait to see how we progress when we receive equal funding.

I will predict Utah will show up in Boulder on a certain Friday in November. Also look up Whittingham's record in revenge games?

Originally posted by Tube Rider:

Based upon your previous posts why don't you just head back home? Nice one and done with Michigan by the way. We are only receiving 50% of the PAC money CU is receiving and yet earned a home and home with Michigan. Can't wait to see how we progress when we receive equal funding.

I will predict Utah will show up in Boulder on a certain Friday in November. Also look up Whittingham's record in revenge games?
Damn, are you still mad about last year's debacle?

Listen, that was last year, has no bearing going into this season. Let's discuss this season, what you expect from you squad, ect... yes, no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT